It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas…
Survivors from around the world are being rescued, and are rescuing others. Counseling, healing, education, training, untainted love and affection, and entrepreneurial skills are being provided for them.
Made by Survivors and other organizations then sell the products made by these survivors, with 100% of the money going back to rescue efforts, and fair prices for the products.
Christmas is two months away. This year, make your Christmas shopping pull double duty. Have each purchase send money directly back to help fight human trafficking. Lush silk scarves, glittering necklaces, dangling earrings, exotic bracelets, purses, bags, t-shirts, and more. These gifts will not only delight your family and friends but will fight human trafficking. Join me in this, will you?
Today’s Tangible Way to Fight Human Trafficking
- Christmas shop and fight human trafficking at the same time. Visit MadebySurvivors.com.
- Host your own party through Made by Survivors or Women at Risk International to raise awareness and money to fight human trafficking. (If you live near me, watch for details of my Open House/Party to do some Christmas shopping and fight human trafficking TBA.)
- Leave a comment here on my site
- Pray with me here (on the comments) for strength, resources and energy for the people to fight this, or
- Share this on your facebook page by clicking the “fb” button below (and let me know you did). Let’s raise awareness.
Hi, I’d love to hear from you. This has been a heavy topic, huh? This is the last in this three-post series. What emotions does this topic bring to mind for you? How are you this week? What have you been learning about or reading lately? How can I pray for you this week?